Sabo Deadlift Shoes (Pre-Order Only) 6-8 weeks
- New design of the top of the shoe with a more tight fit of the foot both in the heel part and in the sock
- New more dense and reliable lower strap for fixing the foot
- Updated modern breathable materials for better ventilation and comfort
- The upper fixing strap is rebuilt for more precise shoe adjustment for the individual foot structure and leg support
- Anatomical pad for tight foot girth
- Minimum spacing Foot-to-floor heel to increase the height of the neck relative to the athlete
- Updated modern design
Boots for deadlift SABO Dedlift 1 - advanced modern specialized professional shoes for powerlifting. The deadlift in modern power triathlon powerlifting is one of the main exercises. To do this, we updated the popular model of professional shoes for powerlifting. All details of this model are revised in order to improve the performance of the exercise. The use of special footwear in the performance of the deadlift protects the athlete's feet from the negative influence of heavy loads, preventing the occurrence and development of flatfoot. Boots for deadlift are an important part of professional equipment for powerlifting.
Anatomical sports shoe Upper
Combination of textile materials and synthetic leather
Non-soleplate sole made from high-density polymer materials
- a special sole shape provides a more powerful stop, while reducing the load on the ankle joint
- a very thin but reliable and non-slip rubber sole made of special composition is designed to work with heavy loads.
Boots with fixing straps and rigid sole
Recommended operating conditions - temperature from +10 to +25
banned drying the battery
Care - removing dirt, brushing, special means-trivial
only whole sizes (no halves)
How To Determine Shoe Size
Shoe size selection
To determine your shoes size, you need to measure the foot.
Recommend this at the end of the day, tk. for a day of foot "trample down" and become more.
Stand on a sheet of paper and circle the foot with a pencil.
If you are alone, then for convenience you can sit down. If you are going to wear socks, then you should wear them and measure the foot with them.
To determine the length of the foot, measure the distance between the outermost points in the drawing, as shown in the figure.
Measure both feet and choose a longer length.
Round the result to 5 mm and find your size in the table:
The size is metric
The size of the