Sabo Girevoy Shoes (Pre-Order Only) 6-8 weeks
- New heel super modern non-marbly sole with SPP system of original symmetrical design with rigid insertion in the heel part
- New improved anatomical shoe, created on the basis of anthropometric data of athletes
- Materials of the sole carefully selected to provide reliability, durability and maximum functionality of the entire shoe design
- Absolutely new design of the model with a strap for tight fixing of the ankle
- Metal frames with bushings on belts for easy tightening
- Modern appearance
- Hard toe cap and back of
Shtangetki SABO Girevoy - the first model of footwear, designed specifically for kettlebell lifting, but can also be successfully used in other power sports: powerlifting, weightlifting, bodybuilding. SABO Girevoy - a modern specialized footwear for professionals.
Anatomical sports shoe Upper
Combination of modern materials, high-quality wear-resistant synthetic leather and breathable mesh Mesh
Modern breathable fabric lining AirTex
SPP system, a composite of several polymeric materials with a high-density insert
High half-shoes with soft edging and fixing straps
recommendations Recommended operating conditions - air temperature from +10 to +25
Dry drying on the battery
is forbidden Care - removal of dirt, treatment with a soft brush, special tools
Only whole sizes (without halves)
How To Determine Shoe Size
Shoe size selection
To determine your shoes size, you need to measure the foot.
Recommend this at the end of the day, tk. for a day of foot "trample down" and become more.
Stand on a sheet of paper and circle the foot with a pencil.
If you are alone, then for convenience you can sit down. If you are going to wear socks, then you should wear them and measure the foot with them.
To determine the length of the foot, measure the distance between the outermost points in the drawing, as shown in the figure.
Measure both feet and choose a longer length.
Round the result to 5 mm and find your size in the table:
The size is metric
The size of the